Folks, you’ve heard it before, climbing stairs has TONS of benefits: from strengthening lower body muscles to improving cardiovascular health to dropping pounds- the list goes on… Of course on your first climb, I wouldn’t suggest “the CN Tower” or the Skyscraper BUT living in Hamilton, you sure have some alternatives! Why6 not try to Dundurn Stairs OR the Wentworth stairs (a few of many more). If you live near the escarpment or are able t o travel to the area, you can take your pick of which sets of stairs to train on! Of course looking from the bottom-up is quite nerwracking but let me tell you that there is no greater feeling than making it to the top and looking at what you’ve accomplished in such a short period of time! Oh and remember our chat about interval training and its benefits… well folks, stair climbing is interval training at its peaks! So go on, climb…all the way to the top!
- Friendly reminder-NO Core &More class tomorrow @cityofhamilton But, back at it Mon, Oct 2-12-12:30. BYO yoga mat and water! And it's FREE! 1 day ago
- RT @NoisyAstronomer: My friends coined a word: hepeated. For when a woman suggests an idea and it's ignored, but then a guy says same thing… 2 days ago
- RT @run_pilates_run: #Fit@Home can come to your #community #retirement #ActiveAging #healthybody #healthymind @YWCAHamiltonFit #educated #c… 5 days ago
- October 2nd is next actually-we get to sneak another one in before Thanskgiving!! 👍 twitter.com/run_pilates_ru… 1 week ago
- Thanks for coming out today! Great work!! Hope to see you at our next class, October 2! twitter.com/hamiltonchambe… 1 week ago