It is the summer and of course many of us have a hard time sticking to our fitness plans and goals. Activities & longer days are just 2 of the reaons why it is so much harder for us to stick to our fitness regime. The question of the day is: how do I get back to it? when we are out of a routine for a length of time, it is so much harder to get motivated again and resume… Here are some tips for staying motivated. Remember, it all goes back to the basics, if you are working towards a goal, how much more likely are you to get back on the horse?! I know it is hard to motivate yourself again, so get started by picking a goal: It can be something simple as a “target outfit”, looking more toned for a vacation, a deadline and a certain weightloss goal, etc… whatever motivates you- focus on that. Remember how it takes at least 21 days for our bodies to get used to something and make it a habit, so stick to it for 1 month! When you feel sluggish and rather sleep than get up and workout, tell yourself, you’ll just got for 15 minutes, after the 15 minutes is up I guarantee you’ll feel so good you’ll want to finish off your workout! Stay positive, stay motivated and you’ll get to your end goal! Until next time, stay moving….
- RT @alyssaglai: Another inspiring #HamOnt woman leader I'm fortunate to have known. Go @RanaAldibsmm! 🙌 bit.ly/2vS5BNc via @TheSpe… 4 hours ago
- RT @YWCA_Hamilton: Our Mind Busters program focuses on brain fitness for seniors. Facilitator Duncan visited Caroline Place and Burlington… 3 days ago
- This is an amazing program for memory! We can bring it to you!! Fit @ home! twitter.com/run_pilates_ru… 3 days ago
- Great job Robin and our Fit @ Home program! Did you know the YWCA can bring fitness to your workplace or your home? twitter.com/run_pilates_ru… 5 days ago
- RT @RanaAldibsmm: Was a hot day but we did it!😎⭐️There are still spaces for our summer session of baby Bootcamp!! @YWCA_Hamilton @YWCAHamil… 1 week ago