Obviously, exercise has many benefits otherwise why are we doing it? and if it didn’t, then I wouldn’t have a job! But identifying benefits that don’t always show obvious results can be very interesting… I am sure someone has told you at one point in your life that exercise makes people happy.. right? and then there’s Reese Witherspoon’s Legally Blonde view on exercise and crime: “exercise produces endorphins and endorphins make you happy and happy people just don’t kill their husbands!” Well suprisingly enough, she is right! Exercise does make you happier! You may not always realize it, but it does. As hard as it may seem to motivate yourself to get on that treadmill or start your set every day, well it is worth it and you walk away happier! So think of exercise as therapeutic, when you are having a bad day or to get back some positives in your life! “It… affect brain chemistry and brain cells in much the same way, perhaps exactly the same way, as antidepressant medications” (PsychEducation.org). So think about yourself, make some time for what matters- because we all want to be lead happy lives…it’s just that simple..
- Friendly reminder-NO Core &More class tomorrow @cityofhamilton But, back at it Mon, Oct 2-12-12:30. BYO yoga mat and water! And it's FREE! 1 day ago
- RT @NoisyAstronomer: My friends coined a word: hepeated. For when a woman suggests an idea and it's ignored, but then a guy says same thing… 3 days ago
- RT @run_pilates_run: #Fit@Home can come to your #community #retirement #ActiveAging #healthybody #healthymind @YWCAHamiltonFit #educated #c… 6 days ago
- October 2nd is next actually-we get to sneak another one in before Thanskgiving!! 👍 twitter.com/run_pilates_ru… 1 week ago
- Thanks for coming out today! Great work!! Hope to see you at our next class, October 2! twitter.com/hamiltonchambe… 1 week ago