Obviously, exercise has many benefits otherwise why are we doing it? and if it didn’t, then I wouldn’t have a job! But identifying benefits that don’t always show obvious results can be very interesting… I am sure someone has told you at one point in your life that exercise makes people happy.. right? and then there’s Reese Witherspoon’s Legally Blonde view on exercise and crime: “exercise produces endorphins and endorphins make you happy and happy people just don’t kill their husbands!” Well suprisingly enough, she is right! Exercise does make you happier! You may not always realize it, but it does. As hard as it may seem to motivate yourself to get on that treadmill or start your set every day, well it is worth it and you walk away happier! So think of exercise as therapeutic, when you are having a bad day or to get back some positives in your life! “It… affect brain chemistry and brain cells in much the same way, perhaps exactly the same way, as antidepressant medications” (PsychEducation.org). So think about yourself, make some time for what matters- because we all want to be lead happy lives…it’s just that simple..
- Great job Robin and our Fit @ Home program! Did you know the YWCA can bring fitness to your workplace or your home? twitter.com/run_pilates_ru… 1 day ago
- RT @RanaAldibsmm: Was a hot day but we did it!😎⭐️There are still spaces for our summer session of baby Bootcamp!! @YWCA_Hamilton @YWCAHamil… 1 week ago
- Food prep Sunday!Getting ahead of busy week:1 @ YW active kids camp,1 LIT @ camp & mom @ gym! #fitham #HamOnt https://t.co/prKrTF4STp 1 week ago
- RT @YWCA_Hamilton: Our Transitional Living Program needs laundry pods. Please consider donating some at our front desk or donate your Shopp… 1 week ago
- Great job women!! There are still spaces for our summer session of baby Bootcamp! All levels of experience welcome twitter.com/ranaaldibsmm/s… 2 weeks ago