Obviously, exercise has many benefits otherwise why are we doing it? and if it didn’t, then I wouldn’t have a job! But identifying benefits that don’t always show obvious results can be very interesting… I am sure someone has told you at one point in your life that exercise makes people happy.. right? and then there’s Reese Witherspoon’s Legally Blonde view on exercise and crime: “exercise produces endorphins and endorphins make you happy and happy people just don’t kill their husbands!” Well suprisingly enough, she is right! Exercise does make you happier! You may not always realize it, but it does. As hard as it may seem to motivate yourself to get on that treadmill or start your set every day, well it is worth it and you walk away happier! So think of exercise as therapeutic, when you are having a bad day or to get back some positives in your life! “It… affect brain chemistry and brain cells in much the same way, perhaps exactly the same way, as antidepressant medications” (PsychEducation.org). So think about yourself, make some time for what matters- because we all want to be lead happy lives…it’s just that simple..
- RT @ParticipACTION: A study in Neuroimage found that cardiovascular activity and muscular fitness can lead to an increase in grey matter in… 6 days ago
- RT @RanaAldibsmm: Come on down for a Free Week Pass & put your 2018 goal on our Tree, join our strong community to finish 2017 & start 2018… 1 week ago
- RT @alyssaglai: It's a community here at @YWCAHamiltonFit. 💪 Members share ideas and plan fitness get-togethers. Nutcracker-themed barre cl… 1 week ago
- RT @RanaAldibsmm: Come try us for our last FREE FRIDAY!! Join our strong community & finish off the 2017 year stronger than you started!! D… 1 week ago
- RT @ParticipACTION: New study suggests "exercising both our bodies and minds may provide the greatest boost to our memories." https://t.co/… 1 week ago