… is not only for kids! I have to say that after training for the past 3 months for the anticipated “around the bay road race 30km” and being so close to it (2 weeks to race day), I admit, I have stage fright. Similar to a grade 1 doing their first public speaking appearance in front of the entire class, I too am excited but dreading the day! I cannot wait to make it through the finish and finally be able to say that I ran 30 km! wow! what an accomplishment! For those of you who have ever worked hard towards a goal and are getting the Pre- BIG day jitters, be empathetic! Anyone who was willing to go through toe blisters, eating fuel gels for snacks, and ditching the olympics for a 3 hour run… well folks I call that dedication! All jokes aside, it should be a GREAT event and good luck to everyone running whether it is the 5km, 10km relay or 30km! see you all at the YW after the race for a post race party!
- Friendly reminder-NO Core &More class tomorrow @cityofhamilton But, back at it Mon, Oct 2-12-12:30. BYO yoga mat and water! And it's FREE! 1 day ago
- RT @NoisyAstronomer: My friends coined a word: hepeated. For when a woman suggests an idea and it's ignored, but then a guy says same thing… 2 days ago
- RT @run_pilates_run: #Fit@Home can come to your #community #retirement #ActiveAging #healthybody #healthymind @YWCAHamiltonFit #educated #c… 5 days ago
- October 2nd is next actually-we get to sneak another one in before Thanskgiving!! 👍 twitter.com/run_pilates_ru… 1 week ago
- Thanks for coming out today! Great work!! Hope to see you at our next class, October 2! twitter.com/hamiltonchambe… 1 week ago