… is not only for kids! I have to say that after training for the past 3 months for the anticipated “around the bay road race 30km” and being so close to it (2 weeks to race day), I admit, I have stage fright. Similar to a grade 1 doing their first public speaking appearance in front of the entire class, I too am excited but dreading the day! I cannot wait to make it through the finish and finally be able to say that I ran 30 km! wow! what an accomplishment! For those of you who have ever worked hard towards a goal and are getting the Pre- BIG day jitters, be empathetic! Anyone who was willing to go through toe blisters, eating fuel gels for snacks, and ditching the olympics for a 3 hour run… well folks I call that dedication! All jokes aside, it should be a GREAT event and good luck to everyone running whether it is the 5km, 10km relay or 30km! see you all at the YW after the race for a post race party!
- RT @ParticipACTION: A study in Neuroimage found that cardiovascular activity and muscular fitness can lead to an increase in grey matter in… 6 days ago
- RT @RanaAldibsmm: Come on down for a Free Week Pass & put your 2018 goal on our Tree, join our strong community to finish 2017 & start 2018… 1 week ago
- RT @alyssaglai: It's a community here at @YWCAHamiltonFit. 💪 Members share ideas and plan fitness get-togethers. Nutcracker-themed barre cl… 1 week ago
- RT @RanaAldibsmm: Come try us for our last FREE FRIDAY!! Join our strong community & finish off the 2017 year stronger than you started!! D… 1 week ago
- RT @ParticipACTION: New study suggests "exercising both our bodies and minds may provide the greatest boost to our memories." https://t.co/… 1 week ago