Tip #15-Are you an after work/afternoon exerciser?
For the next week, consider changing to a before work/early morning
workout. Often as daily commitments start to pile up as the day moves forward, we end up forgoing our “later in the day” workout. If you have added activity in
in the morning, even if things pile up and the day goes off the rails, you’ve
already had your workout! What a great feeling!!
- RT @YWCA_Hamilton: Stop by @MattsonAndCo to pick up your one-week @YWCAHamiltonFit pass! #LoveLockeDay #HamOnt https://t.co/FwGVqbubNY 1 week ago
- RT @RanaAldibsmm: Even baby Grace can do squats!! 💪🏋🏻♀️#strongbaby#strongmoms #babybootcamp@YWCA_Hamilton @YWCAHamiltonFit https://t.co/Tn… 1 week ago
- An amazing group, led by an amazing instructor!!! Great job everyone! twitter.com/ranaaldibsmm/s… 2 weeks ago
- Great job moms!!! twitter.com/ranaaldibsmm/s… 3 weeks ago
- RT @YWCA_Hamilton: This #HeartMonth, we're highlighting Heart Beat, a specialized post-cardiac rehabilitation program. Participants receive… 3 weeks ago