Tip #15-Are you an after work/afternoon exerciser?
For the next week, consider changing to a before work/early morning
workout. Often as daily commitments start to pile up as the day moves forward, we end up forgoing our “later in the day” workout. If you have added activity in
in the morning, even if things pile up and the day goes off the rails, you’ve
already had your workout! What a great feeling!!
- RT @ParticipACTION: A study in Neuroimage found that cardiovascular activity and muscular fitness can lead to an increase in grey matter in… 3 days ago
- RT @RanaAldibsmm: Come on down for a Free Week Pass & put your 2018 goal on our Tree, join our strong community to finish 2017 & start 2018… 6 days ago
- RT @alyssaglai: It's a community here at @YWCAHamiltonFit. 💪 Members share ideas and plan fitness get-togethers. Nutcracker-themed barre cl… 1 week ago
- RT @RanaAldibsmm: Come try us for our last FREE FRIDAY!! Join our strong community & finish off the 2017 year stronger than you started!! D… 1 week ago
- RT @ParticipACTION: New study suggests "exercising both our bodies and minds may provide the greatest boost to our memories." https://t.co/… 1 week ago