Tip #16-Heading out for dinner to celebrate the holidays?
Keep in mind, many restaurants have information regarding the nutritional
value of their foods available for consumers. Don’t be afraid to ask! Be
informed so you’ll make healthier choices as you dine out!! Enjoy!
- You rock Rana!!! Best of luck at the conference!! I hope Vancouver is ready for you and your energy!! twitter.com/ranaaldibsmm/s… 8 hours ago
- RT @run_pilates_run: #WAMHamilton is building with #excitement #energy #endviolenceagainstwomen @YWCA_Hamilton @YWCAHamiltonFit https://t.… 2 days ago
- Eid Mubarak to you as well Rana! ❤️ twitter.com/ranaaldibsmm/s… 6 days ago
- A truly inspiring Cardio and Core class-hearing “Salute!” to strong women and how women are each other’s “Cheerlead… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago
- Good question! Come and check us out! @YWCA_Hamilton https://t.co/ojXzNbhIE6 1 week ago