Tip #18-Set a goal to keep you motivated. If you feel that you are starting to slack off a bit, why not sign up for a road race in the new year? Something in January to keep fitness/training on the top of your priority list! Check out http://roadraceresults.com for a list of upcoming races!
- On now in the pool:Aqua lengths.Coming up:Aquafit, lengths, Aqua baby boot camp, Aqua sweat, Masters swim and women & teen girls open swim 8 hours ago
- Today? Wake-up workout just finished! Up next: Nordic Pole Walking, Tabata's on twice today, Zumba step, Pilates and heart and bones! 8 hours ago
- Today at MacNab St? Core&Balance Conditioning, Yoga, FC Circuit, Power Yoga, Run Club, Beginner Barre, Bones Plus! How to choose?!? #fitham 1 day ago
- Core &More!Hamilton City Hall forecourt-5 mins&counting! Join us! Can't make it today? Oct 23 12pm is next! https://t.co/fKvFWyJppm 2 days ago
- 2/2 "there's been a paradigm shift in my view on fitness-I now love it! I'm so much stronger" #whywedowhatwedo 5 days ago