Tip #22-How are your lists coming? You are likely (hopefully!) almost done! Take time today to review what you’ve bought, what you’ve accomplished and update your budget. If there are last minute items, make a list and run to the store this afternoon so you can beat the Christmas Eve rush! You may even be able to pick up the fresh fruits and veggies today that you will need for the big day on Wednesday. If you can, take this Sunday afternoon to finish off your last minute running around, and take the stress off for the next few days! Park far away from your errand locations so you fit in some extra steps. And….powerwalk through these errands to make every step count. Can you get your heart rate up while powering through the mall? Just watch for traffic!
- Friendly reminder-NO Core &More class tomorrow @cityofhamilton But, back at it Mon, Oct 2-12-12:30. BYO yoga mat and water! And it's FREE! 1 day ago
- RT @NoisyAstronomer: My friends coined a word: hepeated. For when a woman suggests an idea and it's ignored, but then a guy says same thing… 3 days ago
- RT @run_pilates_run: #Fit@Home can come to your #community #retirement #ActiveAging #healthybody #healthymind @YWCAHamiltonFit #educated #c… 6 days ago
- October 2nd is next actually-we get to sneak another one in before Thanskgiving!! 👍 twitter.com/run_pilates_ru… 1 week ago
- Thanks for coming out today! Great work!! Hope to see you at our next class, October 2! twitter.com/hamiltonchambe… 1 week ago