Tip #22-How are your lists coming? You are likely (hopefully!) almost done! Take time today to review what you’ve bought, what you’ve accomplished and update your budget. If there are last minute items, make a list and run to the store this afternoon so you can beat the Christmas Eve rush! You may even be able to pick up the fresh fruits and veggies today that you will need for the big day on Wednesday. If you can, take this Sunday afternoon to finish off your last minute running around, and take the stress off for the next few days! Park far away from your errand locations so you fit in some extra steps. And….powerwalk through these errands to make every step count. Can you get your heart rate up while powering through the mall? Just watch for traffic!
- RT @YWCA_Hamilton: Stop by @MattsonAndCo to pick up your one-week @YWCAHamiltonFit pass! #LoveLockeDay #HamOnt https://t.co/FwGVqbubNY 1 week ago
- RT @RanaAldibsmm: Even baby Grace can do squats!! 💪🏋🏻♀️#strongbaby#strongmoms #babybootcamp@YWCA_Hamilton @YWCAHamiltonFit https://t.co/Tn… 1 week ago
- An amazing group, led by an amazing instructor!!! Great job everyone! twitter.com/ranaaldibsmm/s… 2 weeks ago
- Great job moms!!! twitter.com/ranaaldibsmm/s… 3 weeks ago
- RT @YWCA_Hamilton: This #HeartMonth, we're highlighting Heart Beat, a specialized post-cardiac rehabilitation program. Participants receive… 3 weeks ago