Tip #22-How are your lists coming? You are likely (hopefully!) almost done! Take time today to review what you’ve bought, what you’ve accomplished and update your budget. If there are last minute items, make a list and run to the store this afternoon so you can beat the Christmas Eve rush! You may even be able to pick up the fresh fruits and veggies today that you will need for the big day on Wednesday. If you can, take this Sunday afternoon to finish off your last minute running around, and take the stress off for the next few days! Park far away from your errand locations so you fit in some extra steps. And….powerwalk through these errands to make every step count. Can you get your heart rate up while powering through the mall? Just watch for traffic!
- Great job Robin and our Fit @ Home program! Did you know the YWCA can bring fitness to your workplace or your home? twitter.com/run_pilates_ru… 1 day ago
- RT @RanaAldibsmm: Was a hot day but we did it!😎⭐️There are still spaces for our summer session of baby Bootcamp!! @YWCA_Hamilton @YWCAHamil… 1 week ago
- Food prep Sunday!Getting ahead of busy week:1 @ YW active kids camp,1 LIT @ camp & mom @ gym! #fitham #HamOnt https://t.co/prKrTF4STp 1 week ago
- RT @YWCA_Hamilton: Our Transitional Living Program needs laundry pods. Please consider donating some at our front desk or donate your Shopp… 1 week ago
- Great job women!! There are still spaces for our summer session of baby Bootcamp! All levels of experience welcome twitter.com/ranaaldibsmm/s… 2 weeks ago