Tip #22-How are your lists coming? You are likely (hopefully!) almost done! Take time today to review what you’ve bought, what you’ve accomplished and update your budget. If there are last minute items, make a list and run to the store this afternoon so you can beat the Christmas Eve rush! You may even be able to pick up the fresh fruits and veggies today that you will need for the big day on Wednesday. If you can, take this Sunday afternoon to finish off your last minute running around, and take the stress off for the next few days! Park far away from your errand locations so you fit in some extra steps. And….powerwalk through these errands to make every step count. Can you get your heart rate up while powering through the mall? Just watch for traffic!
- RT @ParticipACTION: A study in Neuroimage found that cardiovascular activity and muscular fitness can lead to an increase in grey matter in… 4 days ago
- RT @RanaAldibsmm: Come on down for a Free Week Pass & put your 2018 goal on our Tree, join our strong community to finish 2017 & start 2018… 6 days ago
- RT @alyssaglai: It's a community here at @YWCAHamiltonFit. 💪 Members share ideas and plan fitness get-togethers. Nutcracker-themed barre cl… 1 week ago
- RT @RanaAldibsmm: Come try us for our last FREE FRIDAY!! Join our strong community & finish off the 2017 year stronger than you started!! D… 1 week ago
- RT @ParticipACTION: New study suggests "exercising both our bodies and minds may provide the greatest boost to our memories." https://t.co/… 1 week ago