Esther Pauls, founder of the Haiti Race and the Race Director for Hamilton Road2Hope will be leading us in a motivational run/walk on Saturday, October 4th at 10 a.m. Be inspired by this dedicated community leader whose passion for running is contagious! Meet at the front lobby of the Ottawa Street YWCA Hamilton – 52 Ottawa St. N. Hamilton. For information, contact Anne Marie Collingwood ywcaencore Coordinator 905.545.6249 ex.24 Start training today and help us raise money for ywcaencore!
- Eid Mubarak to you as well Rana! ❤️ twitter.com/ranaaldibsmm/s… 2 days ago
- A truly inspiring Cardio and Core class-hearing “Salute!” to strong women and how women are each other’s “Cheerlead… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 4 days ago
- Good question! Come and check us out! @YWCA_Hamilton https://t.co/ojXzNbhIE6 5 days ago
- RT @YWCA_Hamilton: Save the date: Our next Run Club session starts in September, just in time for @HMRoad2Hope in support of #ywcaencore. #… 1 week ago
- RT @YWCA_Hamilton: It's #GlobalRunningDay! Did you know that @YWCAHamiltonFit has a run club that will help you reach your running goals? C… 1 week ago