Esther Pauls, founder of the Haiti Race and the Race Director for Hamilton Road2Hope will be leading us in a motivational run/walk on Saturday, October 4th at 10 a.m. Be inspired by this dedicated community leader whose passion for running is contagious! Meet at the front lobby of the Ottawa Street YWCA Hamilton – 52 Ottawa St. N. Hamilton. For information, contact Anne Marie Collingwood ywcaencore Coordinator 905.545.6249 ex.24 Start training today and help us raise money for ywcaencore!
- RT @DeniseChrisYW: #ElectMoreWomenYHM is trending on Twitter- keep the conversations going women of #HamOnt #EmpowerWomen @YWCA_Hamilton 9 hours ago
- RT @RanaAldibsmm: Come on down to try our delicious cupcakes to support Ywca encore breast cancer program! @YWCA_Hamilton @YWCAHamiltonFit… 2 days ago
- On now in the pool:Aqua lengths.Coming up:Aquafit, lengths, Aqua baby boot camp, Aqua sweat, Masters swim and women & teen girls open swim 3 days ago
- Today? Wake-up workout just finished! Up next: Nordic Pole Walking, Tabata's on twice today, Zumba step, Pilates and heart and bones! 3 days ago
- Today at MacNab St? Core&Balance Conditioning, Yoga, FC Circuit, Power Yoga, Run Club, Beginner Barre, Bones Plus! How to choose?!? #fitham 4 days ago