Esther Pauls, founder of the Haiti Race and the Race Director for Hamilton Road2Hope will be leading us in a motivational run/walk on Saturday, October 4th at 10 a.m. Be inspired by this dedicated community leader whose passion for running is contagious! Meet at the front lobby of the Ottawa Street YWCA Hamilton – 52 Ottawa St. N. Hamilton. For information, contact Anne Marie Collingwood ywcaencore Coordinator 905.545.6249 ex.24 Start training today and help us raise money for ywcaencore!
- Hmmm, maybe a future fitness leader in training??! So sweet! twitter.com/ranaaldibsmm/s… 8 hours ago
- Prepping arm and core HIIT for today-join us?? #fitham #HIIT #ohmyachingarms 😄 #wegotthis! 🥇 10 hours ago
- Great job Rana! Welcome women! twitter.com/ranaaldibsmm/s… 2 days ago
- RT @YWCA_Hamilton: We will have a pay-what-you-can jar in the atrium of the Women's March Forward Summit for anyone who hasn't purchased a… 3 days ago
- A sweet thank you from a great group of young women that stopped by for a workout today! #partnerplanksrock https://t.co/Ki1Epk0BsU 4 days ago