We’ve been hearing more and more about hot yoga these days-good and bad. As with any new program, its best to be well informed about the risks and talk to your doctor before starting something new. The following article from the Certified Professional Trainer’s Network provides some great info! Check it out!
CPTN_Handouts_01-10-2014 hot yoga
- You rock Rana!!! Best of luck at the conference!! I hope Vancouver is ready for you and your energy!! twitter.com/ranaaldibsmm/s… 8 hours ago
- RT @run_pilates_run: #WAMHamilton is building with #excitement #energy #endviolenceagainstwomen @YWCA_Hamilton @YWCAHamiltonFit https://t.… 2 days ago
- Eid Mubarak to you as well Rana! ❤️ twitter.com/ranaaldibsmm/s… 6 days ago
- A truly inspiring Cardio and Core class-hearing “Salute!” to strong women and how women are each other’s “Cheerlead… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago
- Good question! Come and check us out! @YWCA_Hamilton https://t.co/ojXzNbhIE6 1 week ago