We’ve been hearing more and more about hot yoga these days-good and bad. As with any new program, its best to be well informed about the risks and talk to your doctor before starting something new. The following article from the Certified Professional Trainer’s Network provides some great info! Check it out!
CPTN_Handouts_01-10-2014 hot yoga
- If you've ever thought about it....now's the time! Call me for more info! #fitnessleader #becomeapersonaltrainer… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 1 day ago
- My fav line overheard in the fitness centre today "it's the best gym in town" 👍👍 #HamOnt #strongwomen 3 days ago
- Considered becoming a fitness instructor or personal trainer?Did you know we offer training for both?PM for details! #fitnessleader #fitham 4 days ago
- RT @YWCA_Hamilton: Please be advised that we will be closed Saturday August 12 due to electrical repairs. All classes are cancelled and pho… 1 week ago
- RT @run_pilates_run: Great enthusiasm for #Pilates class today! #ActiveAging @YWCAHamiltonFit. Brings #Fit@Home program to local residents… 2 weeks ago