We’ve been hearing more and more about hot yoga these days-good and bad. As with any new program, its best to be well informed about the risks and talk to your doctor before starting something new. The following article from the Certified Professional Trainer’s Network provides some great info! Check it out!
CPTN_Handouts_01-10-2014 hot yoga
- Hmmm, maybe a future fitness leader in training??! So sweet! twitter.com/ranaaldibsmm/s… 1 day ago
- Prepping arm and core HIIT for today-join us?? #fitham #HIIT #ohmyachingarms 😄 #wegotthis! 🥇 1 day ago
- Great job Rana! Welcome women! twitter.com/ranaaldibsmm/s… 3 days ago
- RT @YWCA_Hamilton: We will have a pay-what-you-can jar in the atrium of the Women's March Forward Summit for anyone who hasn't purchased a… 4 days ago
- A sweet thank you from a great group of young women that stopped by for a workout today! #partnerplanksrock https://t.co/Ki1Epk0BsU 5 days ago